The best way to get your daughter the perfect girls swimwear is to start early with a sizing chart. You’ll need the correct measurement for your child’s waistline, which should be the narrowest part of her torso, not the highest point. Next, measure the height of your daughter’s hips. Remember to keep the tape parallel to the floor. This measurement will ensure that you purchase the correct size.
Look for swimsuits that offer UPF sun protection, full lining, and supportive straps. Some girls swimsuits will only be worn at the beach, but you can also find models that are chlorine proof.
There are no limits when it comes to choosing the right swimwear for her! Just remember to keep an eye on trends, because fashion trends change quickly, so don’t limit yourself to what your daughter is wearing.
Here are baby swimwear features you can choose for your baby:
1. Safety: Always take into consideration whether your baby will be wearing a bathing suit in the pool area or in the sea. In case you choose unnecessary material such as nylon, it might absorb chlorine and keep on feeling harmful despite being washed. Also, when used in the sea, they will be subjected to marine growth which is harder to clean than regular bathing suits.
For sure, it is safer to use cotton or bamboo panelling; these materials do not absorb chlorine so they remain fresh even after several washings. The UV protection granted by bamboo also makes it safe for your little one’s skin as well as sun protection so he/she will not burn easily when exposed to the strong rays of the sun while playing around in the pool area or at sea with friends and relatives.
2. Durability: Baby swimwear made of nylon is waterproof, shock-absorbent and very durable. As such, you can trust your baby to enjoy swimming for hours without worrying about his/her safety. Compared to cotton and bamboo, these materials are not as durable because they are easily damaged when too many pressure and tearing put on them. They can also be torn if a child removes the suit even if it is supposed to be removed only after he/she has finished swimming.
3. Washability: You will love the washability of cotton or bamboo baby swimwear; it is easy to wash and dry quickly without having to worry that your baby’s swimsuit will lose its shape or look dirty after several uses in the pool area or sea. For sure, you can use chlorine-free shampoo and soap on these materials as well as use regular detergents; they remain clean no matter how many times you wash them!
4. Tolerance: You should not worry about chlorine and salt water harming your baby’s swimwear because these other swimming products are not resistant to these chemicals. However, you must use the right kind of detergents for them to be able to withstand the harsh effects of chlorine and salt water!
5. Color Options: Cotton or bamboo swimsuits come in different colors including white, pink, yellow, blue and black. You can choose one which best fits your baby’s taste – doesn’t matter if you’re buying one for a boy or girl; they all look great by wearing them while playing in the pool area or at sea!