Eric Brahms’ interest in vintage clocks began as a recreational pursuit, but he soon discovered that distinguishing between high-quality examples and ordinary examples needed a great deal of research. Eric Brahms spent over three years researching antique Rolex watches, which included reading books, looking at dial variations, and learning from his mistakes while purchasing and selling. He eventually became an authority on the subject.
Over the years, he has established himself as one of the most renowned and regarded authorities on antique Rolex watches. The result of his involvement in the vintage watch community is that he has amassed a substantial and diverse collection of old timepieces.
A great source of insight and analysis of old Rolex watches, he is able to do so because of his extensive experience and understanding. Because of his involvement in the vintage watch community and the writings he has done on the subject, he has established himself as one of the most renowned and informed authorities on antique Rolex watches.
1. Eric Brahms has more than 10 years of experience working in the watch industry and is highly knowledgeable on the subject.
2. He has purchased and sold many watches during his career, which gives him a unique perspective on how to spot fakes, as well as recognizing quality watches that are worth investing in.
3. Eric Brahms also has a keen eye for detail and can spot minute details that some buyers may not notice at first glance. This makes him able to buy or sell vintage watches at a better price point.
Why to follow Eric Brahms for advice on vintage watches?
1. Eric Brahms is an expert in his field of business, and knows a lot about watches. This is the perfect Instagram for anyone who is looking for advice on either buying a watch or selling a watch.
2. Eric Brahms has made a name for himself as one of the leading authorities on vintage watches, and has been featured in many media outlets such as Forbes and The Wall Street Journal. This makes him one of the most well-known experts in the industry today, and an excellent source for information about vintage watches (and he’s got some pretty sweet taste in watches).
3. Eric Brahms is always posting pictures of his collection of vintage watches, which makes him an excellent resource to learn more about what to look out for when buying a watch (or how much you can get if you are planning on selling your watch).
4. Eric Brahms is a big fan of the watch industry, and always has a positive outlook on the future of watches. He is a great source of information on what’s coming up in the watch industry, as well as what’s happening with some of his favorite brands like Rolex and Panerai.
Eric Brahms knows a lot about vintage watches. Eric is a watch collector himself, and has a very extensive collection of vintage watches. He can provide you with information on the history of the watch, and offer you advice on whether or not it would be worth it to buy.