We prioritise treating your information with respect and storing it with the best level of security that is currently possible in the industry. When you use our services to apply for insurance, we will not misuse your information by selling it to other parties; instead, we will utilise it to link you with the most relevant total insurance providers. If you have a commercial insurance policy, you may customise it to include various types of coverage and protection.
The following are a few of the more frequently observed ones:
- Accident and property damage insurance – Accident and property damage insurance protect you against the likelihood of third-party claims arising from accidents and property damage caused by your company’s operations. It takes care of things like legal fees and reimbursement if a lawsuit is brought against you.
- professional indemnity insurance: The provision of inferior advice, consultation, or services to a client will be covered by professional indemnity insurance, which will shield you from the possibility of financial loss.
- Employer’s liability insurance: If you have one or more employees, you are legally required to have an employer’s liability insurance coverage in force. A claim for work-related illness or injury made against you by an employee can result in significant financial damage for you.
- Stock insurance – Stock insurance prevents you from being faced with a substantial financial burden if, among other things, your stock is damaged, destroyed, or stolen. Shops, bars, suppliers, and distributors are just a few businesses that rely on this type of insurance coverage.
- Individual bodily injury and property damage insurance – Product liability insurance protects your company against the financial consequences of a claim for individual bodily harm and property damage that results from a defective product designed, sold, or provided by your company.
- Other insurance: When you get business interruption total insurance, you are protected against the chance of your company being unable to conduct business due to a disaster such as a fire, flood, theft, or another unforeseen occurrence. For example, it can make up for lost revenue, rental income, and the need for additional employees.
- Buildings insurance – Commercial buildings insurance protects the physical structure of your organisation, such as bricks and mortar of your building. The majority of the time, it is the obligation of the property owner or landlord, not the responsibility of the occupying business.
In the event of a legal action being launched against or by your company, legal protection is intended to cover the costs of legal expenditures incurred due to the action. Disagreements between employees, property damage, nuisance, and trespass are all covered under this total insurance. A policy for ensuring directors and officers provides financial protection against monetary loss resulting from claims brought against a corporation’s director and, in some cases, even the company’s entire senior management team. It provides coverage for legal bills and compensation, among other things. It is recommended that the parameters of an individual commercial agreement be established.